Friday, August 13, 2010

2010 - Day Two Hundred Twenty Five...

I took no photos today, not that there was nothing of interest, I just did not do it. I was travelling down South First this afternoon with our agent Shane, and while we were stopped at a traffic light, a gentleman dressed in religious looking robes crossed the street carrying a (picket type) sign declaring 'Jesus Hates War'. I really needed to take a photo of that, but he was walking at a pretty brisk stride, so I lost that opportunity. SO, I did an Internet search of 'this day in history august 13' and hit 'images' and this is about the most interesting thing that came up. I have no idea what it is, but it says only 'August 13, 1934'.

Enjoy!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, August 13, 1934, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment