Sunday, December 18, 2011

2011 - Day Three Hundred Fifty Two; Sunday...

Well, the dog is still not feeling really that well, he had me up twice during the night to let him out. Better than not letting him out, though! Jody may take him to the vet tomorrow, not sure. At one point this afternoon, his teeth were chattering like he was freezing cold, no idea what this is all about, but he seems to be making some slow positive progress.

If you are going to make a pile of eggs, chances are you will end up with a pile of egg shells. I am not sure why we are keeping these shells, the compost pile is full, and nothing else will fit in it, so we are just making a pile of shells. Kind of interesting though.

I went out this morning and fed the cattle and gave them a fresh bale of hay, all were accounted for and the newest calf (named him Junior) is bouncing around like a little kid. All is well.

Jody and I went into Austin today, where I was previewing a property for management, and then I went to Burlington Coat Factory and got nine pairs of socks. If I have to wear long pants and (more frequently) suits, at least I can have stylish socks. And they have the cheapest socks. You get what you pay for, but I see absolutely no reason to wear the same socks for years and years. Socks should have a six month life span, that's it. No need to prolong the inevitable.

Oh, and of course, we stopped at Dairy Queen for spoilers. I had a small, working my way back down to some kind of discipline, one spoiler at a time.

This week should be kind of quiet compared to last week. We shall see...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SOCKS, YES!, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment