Friday, January 13, 2012

2012 - Day 013/353 - Friday...

And not only that, it is ALSO Friday the 13th. AND, I got finished with it relatively unscathed. Good job!

I tried to stay in bed for a little longer this morning, but my body0clock was having none of that. So, instead of fighting it, I got up and answered e-mails. I am almost embarrassed to be responding to clients and colleagues e-mails at 4 o'clock in the morning, but not so embarrassed that I won't do it.

A nice day in the office, and I was able to sit down at my desk and get some work accomplished. Next week is a relatively clear (definition: not yet over-scheduled), so I am looking forward to that. And in no time at all, I will be taking a week off. I am ready for it.

I did not mention that, yesterday when I got home, Jody relayed to me that, as he was sitting at the breakfast table having his lunch, he looked up and noticed a couple of the calves testing the cover on the pool so see if it would support them. AND, upon further investigation, noticed Mr. Speckles giving himself a head-massage with one of the privet hedges on the other side of the pool. All tolled, ALL of the cattle were loose, but Jody went and closed the front gate before any of them headed for Taylor. With a call to the neighbors, all peace was restored within hour after the initial discovery. It was all over but the poop.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LOOSE LIVESTOCK, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment