Monday, January 23, 2012

2012 - Day 023/343 - Monday...

What a nice day! Except for the traffic part, and the sitting on the Interstate part, and the part where I had to do some things that I did not really want to do, and the parts where I was hungry, and the parts that I did not really care for. BUT, overall, it was a really nice day, and I got lots of work done.

Tomorrow will be a really nice day as well.

I left the office kind of early this afternoon (that part did not suck) and I seem to get a lot of work done (telephone calls, texting, etc.) in the car. In fact, the car is really one of my most productive places. Really no distractions.

But, I digress...

Even though I left the office early, I did not make it home until about 4:30, but that was great! It was still daylight, so that made it easy to get a few things done around the house.

In anticipation of the rains over the next several days, I got the stove cleaned out and ready for the next fire. Fires are always good on rainy chilly nights. Very nice.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, EARLY LEAVING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment