Monday, April 23, 2012

2012 - Day 114/252 - Monday...

I started the day singing Mama Cass, and ended the day singing Cat Stevens. Both are good things to sing, and both seemed appropriate at the time.

Interesting things happen out here in the country. Last night (really about 6:30 or so) I needed to go out the garage door, so I pushed the button to raise the door, and it strained and groaned and wheezed and for a while I thought it was going to come off its' tracks. So, after I did what I needed to do, I went back to close the door. It got about 3/4 of the way down and went back up. So, I got my flashlight out to see what was going on. Everything on one side of the door looked okay, and the sensors were not seemingly jeopardized in any way. On the other side of the door, I was looking at the tracks and followed the track up to the top of the track...and that was when I screamed like a big girl at this snake that (somehow) got caught up in the cable and got itself wound around the pulley and caused the cable to come off the pulley. Whatever... That is one dead snake. This morning I found a garage door repair company in Temple that said that was the second 'snake on a pulley' story in his career. Not even first place. Whatever.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SNAKES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment