Saturday, August 25, 2012

2012 - Day 238/148 - Saturday...

My new pattern seems to be, do nothing on Saturday and work my ass off on Sunday.  The pattern continued today.  I slept late, did a few things for work, caught up on some personal stuff, made a pile of eggs for me and Jody, and then went out to cut (at) the grass around the hives.  The bees were not particularly interested in having the landscaping around their housed manicured, so I gave up on that after a few minutes.  Not a problem...

Jody and I took the dog for a ride, so he could bark at some of the area dogs.  Area dogs, not neighborhood dogs, since there is no neighborhood.  After naps, we headed into Georgetown and stopped at the Berry Creek Park.  There was some sort of Boy Scout meeting going on but the mules spotted our car and were keeping an eye on us, so we stopped so Jody could give them a few treats.  On the way out of the park, we saw this lush American Beauty Berry bush and I stopped to take a photo.  VERY PRETTY...

I would tell you all of the stuff we did in Georgetown, but 50% of you would post something politically obnoxious about it and that would make me mad, so never mind.  If you have any reasons to give me crap for stopping at Office Depot and Kohl's, go ahead and give it your best shot.

Tomorrow will be a big day in the yard and pastures.  As I was out checking the meters this evening, another tree fell over. Hopefully Miguel and I will be able to get it down from where it is now nesting against another tree, and we can get it taken to the burn pile.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, POLITICS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment