Tuesday, October 2, 2012

2012 - Day 176/90 - Tuesday...

It's late and I am tired.  It was an early day today, and traffic outsmarted me or perhaps I outsmarted myself.  I think the latter is definitely a possibility.  As I was getting ready for work this morning, I heard that the lower deck on the Interstate was closed, so I decided to take MoPac into the Office (as did all the other people that heard the same report that I heard.  AS SOON AS I exited to get on MoPac, the radio reported that the blockage on the lower deck had been cleared, and all was good.  BUT it was too late for me.  Another commute that took two hours to complete.

I had a couple meetings to attend today, and this evening was the annual Women's Council of REALTORS® Bras for a Cause to fight breast cancer.  The event was held at Maggiano's at the Domain and it was a lot of fun.  Good food, good conversations with colleagues, and just a really nice event for a really important cause.  The auction items went well (Bras, Liquor Wagon, Silent Auction items), and I am hoping they were able to raise a lot of money for all the efforts they put in.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BRAS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment