Wednesday, October 24, 2012

2012 - Day 298/68 - Wednesday...

Unfortunately, today was not as good of a day as yesterday, but fortunately, I still remember yesterday and what an excellent day it was.  Not that there was anything wrong with today, it just was not as excellent as today.  I did not get my full nap overnight, so I think that is a large part of it.

I was able to get a large portion of work done today, so that was great.  Property management business is really coming out of the walls.  We have received probably a dozen calls just in the last three days for new business, and we are running to accommodate all the callers.  That is a good problem, there are no complaints on this end.

On the way home this afternoon (my intention was to get home early, but that did not happen) this guy was hauling hay down the road a couple miles from the house.  I am a little bit envious of tractors that are big enough (and powerful enough) to carry a bale on a front fork.  Years ago, I should have bought a bigger tractor, but at the time we only had ten acres, so I bought what I needed at the time.  AND, it works wonderfully well for what we need it for, I have just learned some things since then.  AND, there is still no word on the Mule.  Folks are just kind of scratching their heads trying to figure out what is wrong with it.  I hope they figure it out, I would really like to get it back before the weekend.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HAY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment