Saturday, December 22, 2012

2012 - Day 357/9 - Saturday...

My goal was to get some shopping done today.  I went to ONE store, did a little bit of shopping and took two or three work calls, bought a few things for Jody and left.  I made it into the parking lots of a couple other stores, became totally intimidated by the PARKING LOTS and abandoned the idea of doing any further shopping.  What a wuss...

Jody and I did, however, make our ritual trip into Georgetown for lunch, and that was about it for the day.  I had a nice nap in the afternoon, then went outside and did a couple things and retreated back into the house and the comfort of my big blue chair.  After a while it was time for the news, and time to put the girls to bed. The low temperature tonight is only supposed to go down into the 50's, but there are a couple fronts coming through next week and there is one or two days with overnight low temperatures below freezing.  Overall, nothing terrible.  There was a pretty nice sunset the I missed most of, but did get the chance to take one quick photo.

Working around the house tomorrow, feeding cattle, that kind of thing.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NOTHING REALLY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment