Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2013 - Day 16/349 - Wednesday...

Happy Hump Day to all the HH'ers out there...you said it, not me.

Today was a much better climatological (yes, I did just make up that word, why do you ask?) day, the sun was out, the temperatures were in the 50's and I made it home from work before dark.  WIN!

A good and fulfilling day in the office and then I had a couple meetings at the Board.  One of the meetings was our local Ethics Committee meeting.  There are about 165 members on that Committee, and the biggest problem will be to make sure there is a quorum at the meetings.  This group meets quarterly, and they do a lot of hard work to educate our membership.  A good job all around by a great group of volunteer servants.

There are no new calves back in the pastures, I am still keeping my eyes on Daphne.  She is a sneaky cow!

I am pretty open on my schedule tomorrow.  One of my missions will be to make a trip to CostCo for snacks.  We will be sponsoring a morning break for a class at the Board on Friday, so I will try to get everything prepared on Thursday.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNSHINE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment