Monday, August 19, 2013

2013 - Day 231/134 - Monday...

And now for something completely different, some interesting trivia about trivia:  The term "trivia" now represents small tidbits of knowledge that, for all intents and purposes, are insignificant to the majority of people.

You can tell that I am searching for topics, I will try to do better tomorrow.

I had a court trial scheduled today.  Not really sure what kind of trial it was, but it was a JP trial in a civil matter resulting from a Property Management dispute.  Although I was there (in the court room) for almost two hours, the case itself (at least this part of it) was over in about ten minutes.  The Defendant (my side) was relieved of liability, but I do not think this is the last that will be heard.  I was nervous as a cat.  No matter how much I think I am correct in something, you just never know how things will turn out.  BUT, there were some interesting things happening before I was called.  I got to witness (most of) a case that seemed like it would go on forever and then I got to witness two weddings.  Sort of interesting...

Tomorrow and the rest of the week should be somewhat easier, not less hectic, but easier.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HE SAID SHE SAID, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment