Monday, August 26, 2013

2013 - Day 238/127 - Monday...

Absolutely, positively without a hesitation or doubt, the morning session at the NAR Leadership Summit was the BEST I have ever had the pleasure of attending.  Bravo to all the folks that had a part in the planning of that session.

The rest of the sessions were not terrible either, and I am happy to be here and to be getting the information that is being shared.  2014 will be a great year!

Shannon and I went to the Navy Pier this evening and my sole purpose was to ride the Ferris Wheel.  Not as big of a WOW as I was hoping for, but it was fun.  We had dinner at Bubba Gumps, and that was nice but nothing extra special.

We walked back to the Hotel and had a drink in the lobby, and had a great time talking ant telling stories.  We will leave tomorrow (late morning) and will miss the last hour of the meeting, but that will be okay.  I am looking forward to getting home.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WHEELS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment