Thursday, May 7, 2015

2015 - Day 127/238 - Thursday...

We had our monthly office meeting at the newly opened Shake Shack on South Lamar this morning. Obviously, we did not get a lot of business done, but we had a really good burger. We stood in line for about 20 minutes, ordered, then waited for our food (nine orders) for about another 15 or twenty minutes. It was not a terrible wait though, we were all backing and gossiping, so it was okay. I have to tell you that the burger I had was DEE-licious, and I will go back again. Kind of Elevation Burger-ish and that is good because the most convenient Elevation Burger to us has been shuttered. Crazy. Anyway, this is a photo of the menu they offer for four-footed types. Interesting. I hear it is a nationwide deal, but I was totally unaware of it until about two weeks ago, and thought they had already opened. Nope, they just opened on Tuesday. Give it a try, and invite me to go along with you!

I am nervous as a cat. I am trying to do everything on a MacBook Air that I bought about six weeks ago and it has been riding around in the back of the car ever since. I am convinced I will like it and it will make my life easier (that's what everyone tells me, but no one of an advanced age such as myself), but so far so good. I am kind of getting things figured out, and it is supposed to be really intuitive. One thing for sure, it is lighter and easier to carry than the HP I have been using as a portable unit.

I took the girl dog in to the beauty parlor this morning, she was just fine on the ride in and happy to go, but she was not excited about going into the place, and less interested in making any new friends. We think she has had plenty of instances to mingle with strangers in the last month or so when she was in the shelter. We have had her two weeks today, and everyone is happy with the decision. I'll post a photo tomorrow.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SHAKE SHACK, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment