Tuesday, December 15, 2015

2015 - Day 349/16 - Tuesday...

It is the season of open houses, lunches and receptions. Attended a luncheon at the Board this morning, then a reception at the Board this afternoon. I vowed to Jody that I would leave not a minute later than 5:30; I actually left with three or four minutes to spare, and it took me 25 minutes to make it to MoPac. When I made it to MoPac, this is what it looked like. Traffic, traffic, traffic. There seems to be no end to it, and I am constantly (it seems) in the wrong place at the wrong time, traffic wise. But that is life in the big city!

Otherwise, it was a relatively ordinary day here in central Texas. Temperatures in the 70s, forecast of a little bit of rain overnight, and another cold (hahaha) front coming through as well. I think it may drop temperatures a few degrees, but you never know. It is the same old story here and across the country; if you are not happy with the weather, wait a few minutes and it will change. That has been the mantra every place I have lived, and every place I have lived thinks it applies to that area only.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TRAFFIC, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment