Wednesday, December 16, 2015

2015 - Day 350/15 - Wednesday...

Carrie and I made our annual visit to the State Capitol this morning, and here is the photographic documentation of that tradition for 2015. According to this, I need to make another appointment to the dermatologist to have that growth on my head looked at. I swear it was not there this morning when I was getting dressed, but it is true that, at my advanced age, these warts and whiskers can pop up at the most inconvenient times and in the most immodest of places. I will let you know how that turns out, I expect they will need to do a biopsy.

After that field trip, Kerry, Beaux and I went on another field trip to Driftwood to look at a property that we may take in to our management portfolio. The jury is still out on that one.

I attended an HOA meeting this evening at the condo, and it was an interesting meeting. Only four owners (of an estimated 140 to 150 owner) showed up at what was advertised as an 'open forum', but it really wasn't, and that constituted a good deal of the forum itself...deciding on what could and what could not be discussed. Interesting.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GROWTHS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment