Tuesday, June 21, 2016

2016 - Day 173/193 - Tuesday...

What I know, what I don't know, and lots of stuff in between those points. Yesterday was the first day of summer, and today was the first FULL day of summer. Was yesterday the longest day of the year, or is today the longest day of the year? Would somebody please notify the chickens, because 8:50PM is too late for me to stay clothed so I can put the girls to bed at night. I am attaching a photo of the moon this morning (when I was letting the girls loose), and the moon looked full to me, but I am not sure. I think Helen said the actual full moon was a couple days ago, but can someone clarify that for me? Why is the sky blue? I know it has something to do with moisture in the atmosphere, but I have never been really clear about that. How many elephants does a cloud in the sky weigh? I think clouds are pretty heavy, and how does that translate into elephants? What is the meaning of life? I always thought it was 14, but then someone mentioned that I should also consider half-sizes. I am so confused!

Otherwise, today was a pretty good day. I conducted a Broker Responsibility class for about 18 of my Broker colleagues, and that was a good thing. This class is basically built around discussion items, and the topics for discussion can take a couple steps away from the printed text, but we always manage to get back on tract.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, QUESTIONS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment