Monday, September 12, 2016

2016 - Day 256/110 - Monday...

I am getting further and further behind with my photo taking, and I find myself going back through photos that I took days ago that should be posted. I will try and do better. This was taken yesterday while Jody was taking the girl dog for a ride, and I was sitting in the back seat. She remains a camera shy girl, and that is something that I really don't understand!

It was a really busy day at the office, the first day back after being gone for most of the last week. Everything started with a 9 o'clock appointment in the office, and it was busy (crazily so) until I left the office at about 3:30.

I think things will chill out tomorrow and Wednesday, Thursday will be crazy, and not too sure about what Friday will bring yet.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GIRL DOG, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment