Monday, September 19, 2016

2016 - Day 263/103 - Monday...

As threatened, here is the photo I took yesterday of the Ruellia Britannia (Mexican Petunias) that are growing up our mail box post out by the road. They are doing pretty nicely for something that I cut down with the lawn mower (almost) every chance I get. I kind of have a new respect for them in the last several weeks. They have really caught my attention with the ability to withstand all manner of climactic conditions and pesticides. I am going to let some of them alone (these and there are some more where Aunt Mary had the old well (still on the property) and the little tank out in the front. So, for now, life will be good for the Ruellias.

Today was a busy day...I got several items from my 'To-Done' list completed, and that was excellent. Then I taught a quick 2 hour class by distance from the Texas Association of REALTORS®. Then one quick meeting, several phone calls and I was headed home.

I have not mentioned this lately, but it is true; I am the luckiest man in the world!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PETUNIAS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment