Saturday, April 29, 2017

2017 - Day 120/245 - Saturday...

Yesterday morning, a friend of mine (Paul) was apparently behind me while I was driving down IH-35 on the way to the office. He took a photo (both hands on the wheel) and texted it to me. By the time i figured out there was a text, he had exited the Interstate and headed west. Interestingly though, I have been behind plenty of other Teslas since I have had mine, but I have never seen my car from the rear while I was driving it. Fun! Today was a day of me mostly sitting at my desk catching up on stuff! And I got what I needed done today done. I have a few more things I need to get done (desk-work-wise) tomorrow, but it should not be too much of a problem. The work that need to get accomplished today was the biggest chore of the weekend. There was also a little bit of real estate work that needed to be touched, and that was what I did first. I did manage to get the lawnmower cranked up and run over the bamboo that I am trying to keep contained. So far, we have agreed that, if I keep it cut back every week, it will remain short enough that no one will notice it. Life is all about compromises. Deeds, Actions, Changes, REAR VIEWS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment