Monday, June 19, 2017

2017 - Day170/195 - Monday...

Well, we got about 0.05" of rain today, but we will not complain about that. There are slight chances of rain in the forecast, and we are hoping that one of the tropical depressions in the Gulf will come our way and give us a nice bit of precipitation. I totally expect that it will be dry and sunny until I get in the car next Sunday, heading for Montgomery County to teach a couple classes. I fully expect I will be ravaged by monsoonal rains while driving to the classes. That is the way it always happens. But, this was just a little hint of what we got today. It was a longish day. In case you are wondering, there is plenty of business to go around, and there will probably be a little bit left over. It is soon to be the summer season (I think the first full day of summer is Wednesday), but the craziness has already begun. It it were not for my CDO-ness and list making, I am not sure how I would be coping at all... Mike is leaving to go back home tomorrow morning, but we are talking about a trip to NYC in the fall or just after the first of the year to see Bette Midler in Hollo Dolly. Tickets on the Mezzanine are about $700, but you only live once. Are there any interested parties out there in journal land that want to make a go of it? We have to start planning soon, time is of the essence. Deeds, Actions, Changes, DEVINE MISS M, Kindnesses, Whirled Pe
as, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment