Monday, April 20, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 111/255, 2020 - Monday

Monday. Of course, aren't they all Mondays these days? I really can't tell a Monday from a Thursday any more. My longest zoom meeting was held today, but it was a tough subject and we all did a lot of good work. Two zooms tomorrow, and I have to go in to Austin for an appointment. At some time, I will also (probably) shave so I will be somewhat presentable for my appointment. My point (CORO-NO-SHAVE), has been made (in my mind anyway, so it is time for the beard to go. I will start delicately, seeing if I like the 'trimmed beard look' at all, and go from there. I do not think the grey/white beard hair is an asset in my advance years, so I will take that in to consideration as well. The last time I made a political statement was during the Iran Hostage crisis. I lived in a trailer in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, and I got a cat and named her 'Hostage.' The deal was, she could not go out of the trailer until the hostages were released. When she finally was let out to roam, she was not impressed, so she retreated back to her cubby in the laundry room. So much for political correctness!

No comments:

Post a Comment