Friday, October 8, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 281/84, 2021 - Friday

Yippee-Skippee, it's Friday! As I write this, I am waiting to see if I have any negative affects from my third Covid Vaccine jab. Seven-and-a-half hours ago, and so far, so good. Many people I know have said they have experienced bad affects from their 'booster,' but so far, all is good. i did not even feel the poke, at all...nothing. Best shot I have had in a long time, although, I have to admit, I was not sitting in my car for this one. That is kind of a novel approach to a vaccination. But, all is well that ends well, so I will let you know how I fared tomorrow. Otherwise, today was a pretty nice day, and it did not hurt that today was Friday. After a late afternoon, last minute appointment, I went down the street and had dinner with Nancy and Dan. Burger patties for me (I am kinda doing a modified Adkins thing), and I am just trying to lose a little (interpret that however you would like) bit of weight. The weekend will be nice and calm, and it is supposed to be warmer than usual, and more humid than normal, but we should be out of summer starting next weekend. Again, fingers crossed. I also (fingers crossed yet again) think I have all the changes to the new iPhone under control, and things are doing pretty nicely right now. This fuzzy spider took Ginger (Jay's Husky) by surprise the other day when we were walking, so I thought I would share it with you. I am going to give you a break on the weekends, and not show the Halloween pics seven days a week. Now, it is time for me to call it a day...

No comments:

Post a Comment