Thursday, October 14, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 287/78, 2021 - Thursday

Well, we got 3.32" of rain overnight, and my electricity is still working. That's a WIN, I don't care who you are! I had a nine o'clock zoom this morning, so I had to decide the best way to do it; zoom from home and go in to the office after 1 o'clock, or zoom from the office and get there pretty early. I chose to zoom from the office and make the highest and best use of my time. SO...I did not walk this morning, I left for the office about 7:30, got there about 8:15, zoom started at 9, and finished early at about 12:15. All in all, I got some good work done while zooming at the same time. I had a call from the clock repair shop, and on the way home, I stopped and picked up clocks that were ready. I think I have maxed out on clocks, either that, or I need more wall space and more table top space. BUT, I think I'm done for now. Sadly, I think the busiest department at Kohl's is the part where you return stuff you bought from Amazon. For the first time ever, I needed to return something, so I took it to Kohl's, and it was really easy. Sorry about that Kohl's. Tomorrow I have an early zoom, then off to the office, then off to Buda to look at a property, then off to lunch for my main-man Mace (www.sinediesmokers.org), and then home for the weekend.It is supposed to be cooler, and it is supposed to feel like fall in central Texas and at the Curious House.

No comments:

Post a Comment