Saturday, December 4, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 338/27, 2021 - Saturday

Okay, MAYBE I can upload photos to this journal entry, maybe not, but we shall see how it goes. It seemed to be corrected this morning, but that was this morning. I'm not too sure what you guys have all done for your 70th birthday, but yesterday and today was a blast! As I reported yesterday, we had a great luncheon yesterday, and there were some really great donuts...with different icing and lots of fun stuff on them. Tonight, I actually ate myself, and there may be more information about that later in this journal entry. This morning, I walked with the other ROMEOs, and then Mike and I came back to the Curious House, and I am pretty sure we both went down for a nap. When we got up, we had a bagel, and then we messed around outside for a while, and then we all headed downtown for a little fun gathering. Brunch and a drag show. It was a blast, friends of mine from various walks of my life, and everyone had a great time. At least a few people can cross that off their bucket lists now, and a great time was had by most, if not all! When we got home, we took a little bit of a break, and then we headed over to Jay and Deb's for Saturday wine night. We kept going and going, and had more great conversations, and share a bunch of laughs. We never run out of things to talk about! SO, photo info (maybe): The first photo is of the donuts from yesterday's lunch, the second is from the brunch and drag show this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment