Saturday, December 25, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 359/6, 2021 - Christmas Day

I hope you all had the Christmas Day you were hoping it would be. Mine was reasonable calm, and that was just the way I wanted it to be. I got up and did my walk with Jay, Dick and Dan. It was really quiet in the neighborhood. We only passed a few others while we were walking. No construction, no trucks, no traffic, no noise. Lovely. Lots of good conversation, lots of laughs, and then when I got home, I fed the girls and went down for a nap. When I woke up, I really can't remember what I did, BUT, I did decide to get started with my defensive driving commitment. As of now, I am about half way done with the course, and as soon as I publish this journal entry, I plan to do a little more of it. I should be finished tomorrow. I was invited to dinner tonight at Michael and Lynda's house. Very nice, always delicious. Josh, Mary Ann, their baby Sophia, and Mary Ann's mom Mai. Not sure of that spelling. I also brought home a generous helping of meat and potatoes, along with some pie. That oughta keep me through tomorrow. Some of the places in the Curious House hood are bordering on a Griswold's competition. I had heard about these two houses at the bottom of a hill at the end of a cul-de-sac, and they are truly over-the-top. And where these two houses are positioned, you have to make a special trip; they are a destination viewing spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment