Friday, May 6, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 126/239, 2022 - Friday

A while back, a lady from Windermere, Florida tweeted "My flight to Washington, DC has been delayed for almost two and a half hours and I was getting HEATED until this gate agent started playing games with everyone waiting to pass the time and now I', like I'll wait all damn night if you keep this up." Well, I would not want to wait all night, but I was not surprised that my flight back to Austin was delayed. I was a little bit surprised that I got two simultaneous texts (see photo) about the delay...but apparently it was not as bad as it could have been. Honestly, I have no complaints...ultimately, we were delayed about an hour, but I am home now, and I am just a lucky putz, so everybody else needs to just get over it. this years legislative conference is over, it was good, learned a lot, got to see LOTS of friends from across the country (8,000 attendees), and tonight I get to sleep in my own bed. This will be the first time I have slept in the home bed without two dogs. I hope I will be able to fall asleep. I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment