Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day One Hundred Thirty Three...

...and the corn is as high as an elephants eye...well, not really, not yet anyway, but things are really growing out here in the country. Everyday we see more stuff, things we had not seen the day before, it is pretty amazing (and pretty). We are full of awe at our first year here in the country, we will soon finish eight months, and it is all good. The land is wonderful, the neighbors are friendly, and the peace and quiet is really very pleasant. You should come for a visit!

Today was a really nice day, no issues going to or from the office, and there was some office work to get done, and then I had two meetings in the afternoon. I stopped at Lowe's on the way home and bought three hibiscus (hibisci?) and a couple other things. I also bought motor oil for the lawn mowers and a battery for one of my digital cameras. These are all things that I have been wanting to accomplish for some time, and got a few things out of the way. That is a good thing!

We are still eating bar-b-cue, but that is no issue for me. I am not against left-overs at all, and it has to be eaten. We may go out for dinner for a change tomorrow night. I watered some of the plants in the front of the house this evening, and as soon as I finish this, we will sit out by the pool for a while.

Michael called from Miami this evening, and let us know that he had made it back with no issues, and we are really ready for him to come back whenever he wants to, we had such a nice visit with him.

Tomorrow there will be a few more meetings, Meals-on-Wheels and then I am having lunch with my friend Bryan. We have not had lunch in a long time, so it will be really good to visit with him. I am really looking forward to it.

Okay, that is pretty much it for this brief post. Work on your good deeds, and be sure to have fun while you are at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment