Wednesday, February 15, 2012

2012 - Day 046/320 - Wednesday...

I have to tell you, this week is whizzing by...

This morning when I went out to get the newspaper, the coyotes were busy calling from about a half-mile or so away, maybe less, but that is my best guess. I am not sure how far their howls travel, but I would suspect out here sounds carry pretty well.

It has been foggy in the mornings for the last couple days, and that makes an interesting commute into the office. Between the house and the Interstate (about 12 miles) it is very difficult to see, and I am always a bit more cautious because of small (and big) animals crossing the roads. By the time you get to the Interstate, the traffic alone causes the fog to swirl up a little bit off the road, making visibility a little bit better. Another extra long commute today, about an hour and a half.

It was a very busy day, and tomorrow will be a longer and busier day!

It has been a pretty long time since I posted a sunset photo. I think that is mostly because it has been a pretty long time since we had a sunset worthy of photographing. We have had some pretty grey days here, but tonight was pretty good. AND, it just got better from here, although the deeper the colors, the more difficult it is for my little camera to focus and take a good shot. I wonder if I got my inability to focus from the camera or if it was the other way around?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNSETS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment