Saturday, February 25, 2012

2012 - Day 055/311 - Friday...

It is Friday, but I am not necessarily doing a happy dance. It is late, and I am in no condition for dancing.

I have been in meetings all day long with during the Texas Association of REALTORS Winter Meeting. All day class for Professional Standards, and a meeting of the Professional Development Management Team. After that, it was an early meeting, and then I was a celebrity waiter for the Women's Council of REALTORS TREPAC Fund Raiser.

SO, the theme was Las Vegas, and I was cast as Liberace. EXHAUSTING. BUT, I raised over $2,600 for TREPAC which earned me third place. Not too bad for the first time. The shoes were killers! This is a picture of me (Liberace, looking not too bad for being dead for decades, and Beyonce 20 years from now).

I have a meeting at 7:45 in the morning, so I am done.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LIBERACE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment