Thursday, March 1, 2012

2012 - Day 061/305 - Thursday...

I saw Bluebonnets while I was waiting for the light to change on the MoPac service road this afternoon, and I had seen some Mountain Laurels blooming earlier. There have been Iris blooming across from City Hall for a month now, and Jody reported he had seen a bloom at the house, but I have not seen any blooming yet. This is a photo of the Mountain Laurel outside the window of one of the bedrooms. This poor little tree tries so hard to survive, but it has been retarded (stop it) by the heat and drought, but it is still kicking. I think this is the first time I have seen it bloom since we have been here.

I had to manually set my watch to the correct date today. I cannot comprehend that it is already the first of March. But, if it helps, it is making this week go by more quickly. Highs and Lows, that is for sure.

Here is a high: Today was my Meals-On-Wheels day, and there were only six clients on my route. One of my favorites was not home last week, and she was not on the route today. I hope she is okay. I always like it when I get to deliver my route, it just makes a difference in my day.

Here is another high: Got a nice listing entered today, and started woeking an offer on the property YESTERDAY. Interesting. AND, I have a closing next week, so that is something to look forward to.

No real lows, just need to get some rest.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BLOOMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment