Friday, July 11, 2014

2014 - Day 192/173 - Friday...

Let me be perfectly clear about this:  Not my circus, not my monkeys!  This is the promo-photo for my new venture, "How Bill Sees It", an investigative reporting Blog on the soft underbelly of deceit and mis-information.  I think it will be quite lucrative if from nothing else but the payola and hush money I fully expect to collect.  We shall see...

Thanks.

Okay, where was I?  Today was a jam [packed day, and it was a great day!  One of my thousands of journal subscribers actually came up to me this morning and reminded me that I was the luckiest man in the world.  I retrospect, as the sun is sinking this evening in the west, I appreciate the reminder.

The day started with our new member orientation at the Board.  Always something that I look forward to and enjoy.  I think we had about 80 or 90 new members to the association, and it was a fun and enlightening group.  One of the ways I judge things is, I try to learn something from every group, and I did learn some good things this morning.  And let me tell you, I learned even more after the orientation was over.

After the orientation, I headed back to the office to get some work done, and then Chris and I went out and took property photos for a new listing, and got the property active and on the market, just in time for the weekend.

While I was enjoying dinner this evening, I decided to go out in the back and check the peaches on the trees that I feared had ripened so much that they had probably fallen off the trees or some critters had harvested them.  Not the case at all, though, there are still plenty of peaches out there and I brought these in and they have a delicious aroma to them.  I will let them ripen a little bit more inside and then I will report the taste-test results to you once they are consumed.

I will get a chance to sleep a little bit longer tomorrow, always a joy.  Plans are to change the charger on the electrical fence and probably cut some grass.  Wish me luck!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PEACHES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment