Wednesday, July 23, 2014

2014 - Day 204/161 - Wednesday...

I have seen bunnies but I have not seen the Barney cat lately.  In fact, I have not seen the Barney cat since I went out of town last week, so it has been about eight days since I have seen her.  I have, however, seen donuts.  In fact, I special order my donuts (it is a long story), but the folks at the HEB in Georgetown are very accommodating, so that is really all that I care about.  About once a week I special order the donuts with sour cream frosting on them and then get them dripped (over the frosting) with chocolate.  I will take a photo of them the next time I do it.  Half dozen for the office, half dozen for the house.  Jody does not care for them.  RATZ!  Okay, I will make the great sacrifice and eat them myself, but I have to limit myself to one per day.

I went to a Forum at the Board today, where I was informed that they had "upgraded" the donuts for the meeting.  Hmmm.  Sprinkles=Upgrade.  Since I had already had my donut quota for the day, I had to pass, but I did avail myself of massive quantities of caffeine, so that made everything better.  And the Forum was well done and informative and a full house at that.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DONUTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment