Sunday, July 27, 2014

2014 - Day 208/157 - Sunday...

Between me, Jody, the boy dog, the boiled eggs and the salmon patties, our house is a laugh riot of stink.  I'm just sayin'!

This is a photo of a seriously large spider, about 3.5" to 4.5".  I was not trying to evict it, I was just trying to photo it.  Its' web was from the truck windshield to the front of the shed behind the house.  I took one photo of it (it was devouring something wiggly) and you could not really appreciate the majesty of its' spider-ness, so I waited until it burped and stretched out a little bit to take this photo.  Much better.

The whole point of being out in the shed anyway was to get in the Polaris and go take an inventory of the hay that Hubert had baled for us.  Twenty bales in the front, 15 bales in the back.  I got the 15 bales from the back brought up and stored, and through the week this week I will get the twenty bales in front stored.  I think Monday and Tuesday I will move ten bales each day, but more likely once I start I will finish.

Good news on the Barney front:  I spied him this morning when I was taking the spy-cam in from the back porch.  He was rustling around in the leaves and we tried to do a stare down, but I blinked.  Anyway, we know he is still around so we are happy about that.  The only thing the spy-cam recorded was Jody's had filling up the cat food bowl on the back porch.  Naturally!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SPIDERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment