Monday, January 19, 2015

2015 - Day 19/346 - MLK, Jrs Birthday...

It was a busy day for a Holiday!

I always like to start out with the photo, it just
makes for a better opening for the journal entry.  I had intended to use a photo of the sunrise this morning, but opted for the clouds over the house this afternoon.  Very pretty in my opinion.

Jody went into town with me today for a couple appointments and some this and that.  I went to a lunch meeting with Brandy and Brandon (a couple Brandos) at the Clay Pit on Guadalupe.  Another instance that I will soon reach the 30th anniversary of living here, and I have never been to the Clay Pit.  Another first for me, and I think I need to try and knock-out another couple firsts on a regular basis.  The Clay Pit is Indian cuisine, and very good; much more bland than I was expecting.  I was thinking it would be considerably more spicy.  Does that make me a bad person?  While we were there, Brandon and I had the buffet, and Representative Celia Israel was waiting on a lunch partner, so it was a nice opportunity to talk with her.  AND, her desk-mate in the legislature is Donna Howard, so that is REALLY cool.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BUSI-NESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment