Wednesday, January 21, 2015

2015 - Day 21/344 - Wednesday...

You should always exercise a certain amount of caution when navigating the drive-thru lane at the What-A-Burger on South First Street.  Or any drive-thru lane of any fast food enterprise in the city proper.  You can never be too careful of who or what you might come upon, and what they (or it) might be wielding as a weapon of choice.  In addition to the one man that was practicing his tai-chi moves (accompanied by a large limb for balance, and effectively blocking two lanes in the parking lot), this old Dodge pulled in behind me, the weapon of mass destruction being fumes from an ineffective tail pipe system, the unfortunate positioning of my car being downwind, and the fact that catalytic converters had yet to be standard when this car was in production.  But, I love the car, and wished I could have gotten out of my car to go back and smell the interior of this one.  Old cars have that old car smell; I like that very much.

Otherwise, it was a really good day, I was in the office for the most of it, checked lots of things off my To-Done list and cleared several things out of my 'When I get time to pay attention' e-mail folder.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RELICS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment