Thursday, January 22, 2015

2015 - Day 22/343 - Thursday...

This morning when I woke up, I emptied almost 3/4" of rain from the gauge.  It has continued to rain all day today, and Jody tells me there is over an inch in the gauge today.  I think it is supposed to rain throughout the night, so I will report to you tomorrow what we end up with.  This photo was taken this morning as I was stopped in traffic in the Interstate, and perhaps in violation of the hands-free ordinance that went into effect on January 1st. Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't.

Tonight I am heading to a Hill Country Ride for AIDS meeting, gonna do a 50-miler in April, which means I need to get my priorities in order.  Quit eating the crap, get in the saddle.  Maybe tomorrow.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment