Monday, May 1, 2017

2017 - Day 121/244 - Monday...

The Bonsai Azalea that Bruce & Melody sent Joel for his birthday continues to bloom forth. The weather has been a little bit unusual, south winds bringing heat and humidity followed by north winds bringing cooler temps and lower humidity. We are currently in a south wind cycle, but the next change is due on Wednesday. In all honesty, we are happier with the north winds, but we also understand it will not last. The azalea is parked on the front porch and has been relatively protected, so the temperature swings have not really bothered it at all. I am not sure how much longer the blooms will last, but Memphis style azaleas last about three weeks, if I am recalling it correctly. Whatever, they are lovely. Today was not a remarkable day in any respect expect for the part that I visited the ladies restroom 'on accident'. I was walking down a hallway in a state building and passed a door that said 'Women'. The next door should have been 'Men', and that is the one that I entered. Not so in this case. I spent about 30 or 45 seconds in there, looking for anything that rang familiar, and finding none I realized I was out of my element. Having done no harm, I made a hasty exit and found what I was looking for on the other side of the building. Again, whatever... Deeds, Actions, Changes, WOMEN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment