Thursday, May 18, 2017

2017 - Day 138/227 - Thursday...

I am pretty sure it is Thursday, and I hope tomorrow is Friday. Today was not nearly as busy as yesterday, for which I am grateful. This morning I had a chance to get a little extra sleep, and was minding my own business when there was a schedule change. One of my favorite sayings is 'More sturdy stands the bowing reed than doth the might oak', which, I have been told, is something I learned in high school. Shakespeare. At least that is what I am told. I made it to one of our Legislators meetings where I was the lead, and then had lunch in the Rayburn cafe. Then on to another meeting, then back to the hotel. A reception and then a dinner, and now I am back in the hotel and looking forward to a good nights sleep. If you know anything about me, or if you have been following this journal for any time at all, you know I am very fond of clouds. This particular photo was taken at the reception this evening on DuPont Circle. Very nice. It seems there is the possibility of some rain and storms in the area during the next 36 hours or so, and that could actually be kind of fun. We will see. But the clouds are really interesting anyway. Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment