Friday, May 19, 2017

2017 - Day 139/226 - Friday...

Okay, I confess. I have no idea what this photo relates to on this particular journal entry; I went to The Googles, entered the date, this this is what showed up. I am generally embarrassed when I have one more glass f wine that is absolutely necessary, but that is exactly what happened on this day. HOWEVER, the bottom line is that I got $200 for the installation of our incoming President, and I am not embarrassed about that at all. I am unabashedly unashamed about raising funds for worthy causes, and I will do it in any way I can. So, tonight I got cash/credit card numbers for $200, and I got commitments (on a bar napkin) for about $700 more dollars. Now I just have to keep up with those napkins. Today was (for me) the last day of this annual DC Mid-Term conference. It has been a great week of meetings, and the most important parts were the networking and the sharing of ideas and goals with our colleagues to further the goals of our REALTOR® colleagues across the United States. It has been a great week, and I have really been fortunate to learn more about my colleagues, and the folks I work with on a daily basis. Have I mentioned lately that I an the luckiest man in the world? Well, I am, and I know it! Deeds, Actions, Changes, Whatever, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment