Wednesday, November 8, 2017

2017 - Day 312/53 - Wednesday...

Today was a good day, all things considered. Consider that it was cold this morning. Consider that it is still cold. Consider that it is dark at about 5:30 in the afternoon. Consider that I took the girls to the beautiful parlor this morning on my way to the office. Consider that I ran two or three errands before I got to the office and after I hit the Austin City Limits. Consider that I had an 11 o'clock appointment, and the other agent called at 10:30 and said they were there already. Consider that before I left for the appointment, I put ten or twelve things from the office into the car so I could take those things to storage. Consider that I left my appointment, I went to the storage place, unloaded my car and could not locate the one thing I really wanted to take BACK to the office. Consider that I got a Cheeseburger Combo at Sandy's on Barton Springs Road. Consider that I ate my burger at my desk, while I answered phone calls and e-mails. Consider that considering all this, I consider myself to be a lucky guy, and that I had a pretty darned good day, all things considered.

And the girl dogs are exhausted after their ordeal.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CONSIDERATIONS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment