Saturday, November 18, 2017

2017 - Day 322/43 - Saturday...

The day did not go quite as I had planned it. I did manage to move some hay bales, and took two bales out to the cattle. That is pretty much when the disruption began. There was a key missing from one of my lock boxes, and I had to go into Austin several hours earlier than I had planned. I was able to get a couple dozen bulbs planted, got to the property and found the missing key, and then took a short nap. Tonight was the Preview Party for the 21st Annual Empty Bowl Project, and we just made it home a few minutes ago. Tomorrow will be the actual Project, and I will head into Austin at about 9 o'clock in the morning.

And yes, it is past our bedtimes.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, UP LATE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment