Friday, November 2, 2018

2018 - Day 306/59 - Friday...Ugh...

I forgot that I had been outside two or three times today. All the times were to get on a bus to go to the convention center which is an incredibly LONG distance from the hotel. The bus ride is a good 30 minutes, so there is no walking to and from the convention center for this senior citizen. It has not been an unpleasant day, weather-wise. I cannot honestly say that it has rained at all since I have been here, but outside, everything is wet. I am supposed to be at my first event tomorrow morning at 6AM. In the morning. That kind of AM. And it is supposed to be raining, but I also thought it was supposed to be raining all day today, so I have no real idea. On one of the bus rides, we past by these fall colors on some of the trees. Lots of pretty leaves, so I thought I would share them with you.

Several meetings, forums, and a bunch of this's and that's. Overall a good conference so far.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LEAVES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment