Wednesday, November 21, 2018

2018 - Day 325/40 - Wednesday...1605...Thanksgiving Eve...

It is kind of a Gray Hay Baling Kind of Day. A gray hay day. The hay is not gray, the sky is gray. After I got home this afternoon, it actually rained just a teeny-tiny bit. Not enough to amount to anything, but you know the old saying, you are supposed to make hay while the sun shines. Not when it is gray and there is a chance of rain. Whatever. I am relatively certain that everything is going to work out just fine, no real big problems.

I have la Grip. La Grip, la grip, the post-nasal drip. It started yesterday, and it pretty much took over today. Pretty sure it is just sinuses, but I am going to go to bed even earlier than usual. I am going to MINNEAPOLIS next week (I know, right?), so I want to be in FINE FORM for that. Allegedly, once I get to the hotel, there is no reason to venture out into nature. Totally climate controlled. I am fully expecting a huge power outage and the airports will be closed for months and I will be stuck up there until June.

Whatever...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GRAY HAY DAY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment