Friday, June 11, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 162/203, 2021 - Friday

I HAVE TO get through these magazines. I counted them (of course I did), and there are 37 magazines piled up on the kitchen island. I DO read the newspapers when they arrive, so I don't have them all stacked up, but I just got behind with the magazines. My goal is to get through several of them this weekend. I do pretty well unless there is a crossword puzzle in one of them, and then I get distracted and progress is thwarted. There were no zooms today, and I got plenty of stuff done in the office. I also got my haircut this afternoon, and then headed off to the farm. Barney was in evidence, and the chickens were all accounted for, so everything on that side of things is okay. Tonight for dinner, I had something out of the freezer that Jody bought before he died. It was good for being around for as long as it has been. I am planning to do as little as possible over the weekend (except for the magazines of course). 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment