Saturday, June 26, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 177/188 - Saturday

Saturday. A nice day to do little of nothing. Or a lot of other stuff. I got some errands run, including getting the car washed. Went to Tractor Supply and got dog food, flock blocks, and meal worms. I also stopped at the bar-b-cue place and got a five pack of chopped pork, so I'm ready for dinner for at least a couple nights. I did not get a nap today, and that is kind of unusual for me. I love my weekend naps. I watched part of a movie on tv, and then headed to the farm. All is good, and I had to run some water in the pool, and I will run some more tomorrow. It has been hot and there has been some shrinkage! I mean evaporation. When I got home, I got ready for the first (maybe a series) house concert at the Curious House. It was fun, there was a jazz trio, and about twenty of the neighbors stopped by. Bring your own chair and whatever you want to drink. I hope to do it on the last Saturday of July, August and September, too. I had bubbles and sidewalk chalk in case any kids came with their parents, but none showed. BUT, the bubbles and the chalk went to good use. Three or four people drew with the chalk on the driveway, and we ended up with two variations of hopscotch. Here is something you most likely never expected to see; me hopscotching down the sidewalk. Does anyone in the audience know CPR?

No comments:

Post a Comment