Monday, June 14, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 165/200, 2021 - Monday

We are reaching a milestone today, there are 200 days left in this year, and tomorrow will put the total at less than that number...a milestone, measured by me, and relatively impressed with self-described milestones. I totally understand that the majority of you, loyal readers, are not as crazy, anal retentive and/or as obsessive/compulsive as I am, and for that, I salute you. I often query as to exactly what caused this in me and who reinforced it in me, but I can remember being this way to some of my earliest memories. It's a curse. Whatever. The corn is coming along nicely out by the farm, although there is no hope for the wheat. It hit 100 degrees in central Texas today, the first of the season. It looks like we will be flirting with 100 degree temperatures for the rest of the seven-day forecast. Welcome to summer in Texas. We are already experiencing power outages in Austin, and the power grid is asking people to conserve energy where they can. It seems there were no lessons learned back in February. Go figger! 
Tomorrow I will be working from the Curious House, meeting some vendors there, and then possibly meeting some vendors out at the farm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment