Thursday, February 23, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 54/311, 2023 - Thursday

Well, this is really kind of sad. We have speculated that, perhaps, that corner lot would not be built on, that it will be left with the trees and just left alone to thrive. Yesterday when I got home, I saw the trees that once graced the middle of the lot had been removed, and forms were being laid for a new foundation. Even though I understand progress, I also believe that I am frequently an idealist, and that every piece of ground does not necessarily need to be concreted. Balance is not always in the best interest of us, and so it goes. We got in a walk this morning, just me and Dick, and that was nice. After that, I was off to a breakfast meeting at the Williamson County Association of REALTORS®, and that was a lot of fun. I saw several colleagues that I had not seen in quite a while. Then on in to the office, where I got lots of stuff done before leaving at about 3:30. There were no errands to get completed on the way home, but I did get a few more things done after I got home...a couple calls with clients, a couple e-mails, and a little bit of this and that. Tomorrow is Friday, and we will have book club tomorrow night. Estate sales are slated for Saturday, and I need to get busy to see if there are any good ones waiting for us to plunder!

No comments:

Post a Comment