Saturday, February 3, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 34/332, 2024 - Saturday

So..Paul and I started our walk this morning, I got about 500 yards before it started raining. We turned around, I got home and I was pretty wet...Paul had further to go and I imagine he was soaked. Five minutes after I got home, the rain stopped, and it turned out to be a beautiful day. We hit three estate sales today, and we are going back to one of them tomorrow morning. There were some treasures to be had, but they might be more palatable at 50% off. Who knows what will be left when we get there tomorrow, but it will be fun. Val and Paulina came over on their way to Costco, and that was fun, I always like seeing them. I had a 2 o'clock appointment this afternoon, and that was fun, I liked the lady that is considering selling her house. Once I got home from the appointment, I called Linda to see if they wanted to go to dinner, but they had already eaten. SO, I called my friend Terry, and we met at Chili's in Cedar Park for dinner. I saw a tv commercial last night that looked interesting, and it was not terrible, in fact, it was pretty good for $10.99, and I brought half of the burger home. I'm home, and will soon be piling up in the big chair with the girls. No movie for me today, but there is always tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment