Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 59/307, 2024 - Wednesday

Okay, this has been a long day. It started early as usual with a nice walk for five. After the walk, I made it in to the office and got what needed to be done, done. I had an appointment at 11:30, and that went very nicely. After that appointment, I headed home, and did a few more things at home. There was a nap involved, too. After all was said and done, it was a good day, but that was not the end of it. We (the Austin Board of REALTORS®) had a TREPAC event at the Q2 stadium, and it was a lot of fun. We had a really nice turnout, and all the ABoR staff worked really hard to make it look easy to do. I know they work hard, and it shows because it all goes off without a hitch! I was with a group of friends and colleagues that had an opportunity to tour the stadium and some of the behind the scenes parts of the facility. For some reason, we were not supposed to touch the grass on the pitch (that means the field), but maybe someone did touch the grass, just for spite. I can neither confirm nor deny that. I am pretty sure that a good time was had by all. In this photo; Val, Oliver, Leah, Kevin, me, Jimmie and Linda. Pretty much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment