Friday, July 8, 2011

2011 - Day One Hundred Eighty Nine; Friday...

It's Friday, it's Friday, nyah nyah nyah... I like Fridays a lot. I would say (maybe) that I LOVE Friday's, but that would probably be an overstatement of fact, maybe even too much information.

Gonna sleep in a little extra tomorrow, too. Whatever...

This is a photo of me taken yesterday morning with my new hat that Carrie gave me. She got it for me because it is really dark outside when I go out to work the bees (actually to feed the bees) and check on the chickens etc when I wake up. It really is dark at O-DARK-30, so this hat is really appreciated. So, this photo was taken when I was inside the front barn checking on the little chicks to make sure everything was good for them. IT WAS JUST A FEW MINUTES BEFORE I went out to feed the bees, and they obviously thought I was the second coming of something and all that talk of 'walk towards the light' got them a little spooked, so I got stung three times before I gave up and turned off the headlight. Not that great of a start to the morning. ANYWAY, I went out again this morning with the hat on, and there were no issues. These bees can be really crabby at times, I do not know where they get it from!

I have been encountering charging station traffic jams on a more regular basis too. At the parking garage at the Board of REALTORS it have seen the other Volt on three different occasions using MY electrical plug, and at Whole Foods yesterday there was another Volt (a really pretty red one) just sitting in the parking space not charging) and a little plug in scooter and me. It is gonna get worse before it gets better, we really need to be working on the infrastructure.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHARGING JAMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment